If you have plans for a backyard BBQ – try a new approach to corn on the cob!!! Bon Appetit!!!
- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup finely grated Cotija cheese [or Parmesan]
- Grill, steam or boil corn until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except cheese in small bowl.
- Arrange hot corn on serving platter; cool 3 minutes. Drizzle with Mayonnaise mixture; turn to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.