The Nutrition & Wellness Expo offers a wide variety of options for those whose goals are to seek work/life balance. We welcome Eudora’s Fine Foods offering a product that offers fresh and local ingredients whenever possible to produce a high quality flavour option.
Eudora’s Fine Foods was established in 2008 after the creators noticed that many people either do not have sufficient time to cook, don’t know how to cook or are too tired to cook after they return from work. As a result a large portion of the population are turning to fast foods or frozen foods, most of which are not healthy. Indian food uses numerous spices that offer health benefits when used regularly. Those of us who are unfamiliar with these spice can turn to Eudor’s products to help them incorporate healthy flavours into their diet.
Eudora’s started with 4 different cooking sauces: Khaldin, Kofta curry, Coconut Curry and Vindaloo. These dishes are commonly found in the province of Goa and are the 4 main sauces that Eudora had grown up with. In fact they are the ones that she still serves to her children today. The line was soon expanded to include the world famous Butter chicken sauce as well as Eudora’s Green curry.
Eudora’s Fine Foods makes cooking easy with our line of ready-to eat signature sauces, gourmet preserves and prepared foods. The cooks at Eudora’s Fine Foods make small batches by hand using no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours to bring you the finest ethnic food sauces ready-to-eat.
Our line of Indian Curry Sauces all start with freshly ground spices for authentic, aromatic masala. Each traditional masala blend is different and is slow simmered with a blend of fresh vegetables and herbs to give each curry its own distinct flavour. Juicy Red Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions, Aromatic Cilantro, Real Canadian Cream, Fresh Garlic and Ginger are just a few of the ingredients that we use to make our sauces. Try some today, and add a little taste of India to your everyday routine.
Simply simmer our sauces with your favourite meat or vegetables and serve over rice.
You can also add our sauces to almost anything to make everyday exotic. Steve Vaz chef and owner of Eudora’s Find Foods will be on hand to demonstrate his products as well as he is moving towards
So the only question is…
Eudora’s Fine Foods makes cooking easy with our line of ready-to eat signature sauces, gourmet preserves and prepared foods.
Simply simmer our sauces with your favourite meat or vegetables and serve over
You can also add our sauces to almost
anything to make everyday exotic.
SPICY EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA
- 1 Large eggplant
- 250 ml Eudora’s Vindaloo or Channa Masala sauce
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, the block kind
- 1/2 cup parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- parsley to garnish salt to taste
- 1-2 eggs (for egg wash so the breading sticks)
- sunflower oil
- Slice the eggplant into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
Set up the breading station
- 1 bowl of the whipped eggs
- 1 bowl of breadcrumbs, you may want to add a bit of fresh parsley to the bread crumbs at this point you can also add a flour dredging station as well before the egg wash, it helps the bread crumbs stick better.
At this point you should preheat the oven to 400 F, by the time you’re done assembling, the oven will be hot.
Also heat the frying pan with a little sunflower oil. Canola can also be used, but DO NOT use olive oil, you will not get the desired temperature.
- Lay out all the eggplant slices and sprinkle with salt.
- Dip in the flour (if you have it) then egg, then bread crumbs and into the frying pan.
The frying will be quick, maybe 2 minutes a side or until golden brown.
- You can assemble as you fry or fry all the eggplant slices and assemble later.
towel off any excess oil with a paper towel.
To assemble the parmigiana place the largest rounds at the bottom of a Pyrex baking dish, Spoon on a table spoon or so of the curry.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan then add another slice of eggplant and repeat
- 3 layers of eggplant, 2 layers of sauce, 2 layers of cheese total for each place the dish in a 400 F oven for about 20 minutes
Plate 1 or 2 stacks per person, garnish with a little extra Parmesan cheese and some parsley and a little extra sauce around the plate.